Shenzhen Kaidexun Technology Co., Ltd.
Fixed line: 0755-28198006
Address: 2nd Floor, Building 18, Jiuwo Longjun Industrial Zone, Heping West Road, Dalang Street, Longhua New District, Shenzhen
after sales support
Fixed line: 0755-28198006
Complaints and suggestions: 13823555655
The anti-static access control system consists of an access controller, card reader, exit button, lock, communication converter smart card, and power management software.
Smart card: The role in the smart anti-static access control system is to act as a medium for writing and reading data.
Controller: It is the core of the entire system and is responsible for the input, processing, storage, and output of the entire system information data. The communication method between the controller and the card reader generally adopts R485, R232, and Wiegand format.
Lock: It is the executive part in the whole system. There are currently three categories: electronically controlled locks, magnetic locks, and electric mortise locks. According to user requirements and door materials, electric locks are generally used for wooden doors, and magnetic locks are used for metal doors and wooden doors. Electric locks are relatively widely used, and doors of various materials can be used. As an implementing component, the stability and durability of the lock are very important.
Power supply: Power supply equipment is a very important part of the entire system. If the power supply is not properly selected and there is a problem, the entire system will be paralyzed or a variety of failures occur, but many users tend to ignore the importance of power supply. Anti-static access control systems generally use a more stable linear power supply.
Management software: Responsible for the whole system monitoring, management and query. The management personnel can monitor and manage the status of the entire system and the working conditions of the controller through the management software, and can expand to complete the functions of patrol, attendance, and parking lot management.
The anti-static access control system must first determine whether it is networked or independent. The networking type is more complicated, you must understand what lock is installed in the door structure, the installation position of the card reader, the location of the management center, its distance from the control host and card reader, the wiring method, and the location of the power supply, pipeline Whether it is in place.
When paying attention to what kind of door is equipped with what kind of lock, don't misplace or deviate the keyhole, such as glass door, frameless glass door and framed glass door. Glass doors are generally equipped with electric mortise locks. Framed glass doors generally place the insert on the door frame, so the keyhole is opened directly to the door. If it is a frameless glass door, the glass door clip is used, so the keyhole must be biased to the inside. For wooden doors, if the thickness is not enough to install an electric mortise lock, it is necessary to install an electromagnetic lock, and choose where to put the bracket. There are also some problems that may be encountered in actual operation. For example, what kind of decorative materials will have corresponding problems in the place where the hole is opened. The marble material must be determined in a good position before the hole is installed, otherwise the hole will be opened. cause trouble.
The installation of access control generally includes the installation of card readers, controllers, door locks and buttons. Before introducing in detail how to install, let's talk about the installation location of the access control, because the installation location of the access control directly affects the use and construction difficulty of the access control, which is more important.
1. If it is a cement wall or a stone wall, you can use the external pipeline or avoid the marble;
2. If it is an iron door or a stainless steel door, avoid metal objects when installing the access control. You can cut off the metal at the location where the access control is installed. The card reader can be cushioned with plastic sheets to avoid interference;
3. In order to ensure the communication effect and the future upgrade of the equipment, the installation location of the controller should also be noted. If the controller and computer use TCP/IP network communication, in the case of convenient wiring, all controllers can be placed in a central computer room or weak electric well with a more complete temperature control environment for easy maintenance. If the distance is too far, the controller can also be connected to the network nearby.
Card reader to controller line
It is recommended to use 8-core shielded multi-strand twisted-pair network cable (three of which are spare, if the legal card for sound and light feedback of the reader is not required, the LED cable may not be connected), and the data lines Data1Data0 are twisted pairs. The wire diameter is recommended to be more than 0.3 square mm. The maximum length cannot exceed 100 meters. The shield wire is connected to the GND of the controller. The wire from the button to the controller is recommended to use a two-core wire with a diameter of more than 0.5 square millimeters.
Button to controller: Two-core network cable is available, and the wire diameter is recommended to be more than 0.5 square millimeters.
Electric lock to the controller: It is recommended to use a two-core power cord with a diameter of more than 1.0 square millimeters. If it exceeds 50 meters, consider using a thicker wire, or multiple strands in parallel, and; or through the power supply fine-tuning button, increase the output voltage to about 14V. Do not exceed 100 meters at the longest. It is recommended to select two core wires from the door sensor to the controller, and the wire diameter should be more than 0.3 square millimeters. .
When installing the anti-static access control system controller, pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Anti-electromagnetic interference
Special attention should be paid to anti-electromagnetic interference for card readers and door opening buttons, especially the interference problems of lighting switches, electric typewriters and computers. When conditions permit, the installation position of the card reader should be more than 30cm away from the strong power supply.
2. Prevent attenuation of transmitted signals
The installation of the access controller should consider the distance between the controller and the card reader. The ideal transmission distance is within 100m. For signal transmission cables, cable shielding and signal attenuation due to long-distance transmission must be considered. In the pipeline construction process, steel pipes and cable bridges should be used, and reliable grounding should be done.
Pay attention to the wiring in the construction of anti-static access control system
1. All wiring must be bushing, PVC pipe and galvanized pipe can be used to avoid failure caused by rats biting the line. It is strongly recommended that all wiring of this system must be separated from the 220V strong wire sleeve
2. Although the controller has good anti-static, anti-lightning, and anti-leakage design, make sure that the controller chassis and the AC ground wire are well connected, and the AC ground wire is grounded.
3. It is recommended that you do not frequently plug and unplug the terminal block, please be sure to unplug the terminal block and then perform the corresponding welding work.
4. Please do not disassemble or replace the chip of the controller without permission. Non-professional operation will cause damage to the controller.
5. It is not recommended that you connect other additional equipment without authorization. For all unconventional operations, please be sure to communicate with our engineers first.
6. In terms of power consumption, do not connect the controller and other high-current equipment to the same power supply socket.
7. The installation height of the card reader and buttons is 1.4 meters above the ground, which can be increased or decreased according to the customer's usage habits.
8. The controller is recommended to be installed on the ceiling of the inside of the door or a weak current well and other convenient places for maintenance.
9. Pay attention to the standard wiring of the terminal, and do not expose the metal part too long, so as to avoid short circuit and communication failure.
10. It is best to use an electric soldering iron to connect the wires. The screw connection is easy to cause poor contact.
Second, the anti-static access control system equipment debugging
1. After the system is installed, first connect the signal of the access control card reader to the host computer, and then separately detect the access control card reader of the path, whether there is any false alarm or false alarm. After the detection of this channel is no problem, the other channel is connected. In this way, each channel is tested separately to confirm that all the lines are connected.
2. The management personnel can be authorized separately according to the authority of the user. For example, some personnel can enter and exit any place at any time. Ordinary personnel can only enter and exit the authorization area within the authorized time with the authorization card. When all access points are opened normally and illegally, check whether there is any record in the computer of the control center.
3. Try to prevent the central computer from connecting to the controller due to malfunction or other reasons. Can the controller independently record the relevant information of the controlled door point? When the central computer is connected, can all information be automatically uploaded and can the integrity of the information record be guaranteed? Sex.
4. Make debugging records.
5. Finally fill in the completion report.
Third, anti-static access control system pipeline installation
1. The wiring of the installation project shall comply with the national regulations "Construction and Acceptance Specifications for Electrical Installation Engineering" and the relevant regulations and regulations issued by the state. The threading in the pipe or in the trunking shall be carried out after the plastering of the building and the completion of the ground works. Before threading, the water and debris in the pipe or the wire groove should be removed. Circuits of different systems, different voltage levels, and different current categories should not be worn in the same tube or in the same slot of the trunking. There should be no joints or kinks in the wire in the pipe or the wire groove.
The joints of the wires should be welded in the junction box or connected with terminals. The connection of the small-section system can be spliced. The number of spliced turns should be more than five turns, then tinned and wrapped with insulating tape. The pipeline passes through the deformation joints of the building (including settlement joints, expansion joints, anti-seismic joints, etc.), compensation measures should be taken, the wires should be fixed on both sides across the deformation joints, and appropriate margins should be left. The terminals in the terminal box should be crimped or soldered with solder joints, and the terminals should have corresponding labels.
2. The access controller should be installed firmly, not tilted, and should have obvious signs. Reinforcement measures should be taken when installing on a light partition wall. The cables or wires introduced into the access controller should be neatly arranged to avoid crossovers, and the parts of the cable core wire and the matched wires should be fixed and marked with numbers, and they are not easy to fade with the drawings; the terminal board and each terminal, wiring No more than two; the cable core and conductors should have a margin of not less than 20cm; the conductors should be bundled into bundles; after the conductors are introduced into the cable, they should be blocked at the entry tube.
3. The main power inlet of the anti-static access control system controller should be directly connected to the power supply. It is strictly forbidden to use a power plug. The main power supply should be clearly marked; the grounding of the access control controller is firm and marked.
4. The routing and specifications of the grounding bus in the monitoring room should meet the design requirements. The following regulations should be met during construction: the surface of the ground bus should be complete, without obvious damage and residual flux slag, the copper strip bus should be smooth, no burrs, and the insulation layer must not have aging cracks; the ground bus should be laid in the trench or cable The center of the walkway is fixed on the outside of the trough. The busbars should be flat and free of skew and bend. The connection between the bus bar and the rack or the top of the rack should be firm; the copper tape bus bar on the cable walkway can be fixed with screws, and the copper stranded bus bar on the cable walkway should be tied to the rail; the lightning protection grounding installation of the system should be Construction is strictly in accordance with design requirements. Grounding installation should be carried out simultaneously with civil construction.
Fourth, anti-static access control system networking
1. Since the anti-static access control system belongs to the security subsystem, it is generally integrated with security systems such as video surveillance and parking lot systems, and shares the security network. Therefore, the current mainstream of the anti-static access control system is the network anti-static access control system.